Need Some Help, Will Make This A Challenge.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay guys, we moved to this new forum software in Jan of 2016 and with that move we had to lose a little data that would not move over to this new format. One are that I was always very proud of was the Org Garage because we had literally thousands of bikes listed there.

We have a better solution here but we had to start over, noone likes to enter data again but I can tell you that we are absolutely on mainstream software and we are not moving from the packages we are using anytime forseeable.

On this new software what we used to know as the Hayabusa Garage is now called the Showcase because that's where you can showcase your bike, the mods and the history of it. To get things rolling and to put a little incentive out there I thought I would put the instructions on how to enter your bike and then in 1 month or Sept 1st come in and see which 3 additions have the highest number of likes I will make them a Hayabusa tribute with their member number on it like we used to do. Below is a pic of what the winners will get... .

When you all add your bikes and content this helps to keep the site active and drives Google and other search engines to keep coming back for more updated info.

Can you guys help me get this rolling again?

Cap

Go to the top of the screen and you will see a tab that says Showcase, click on that...

upload_2017-8-1_16-57-34.png

Click on the Create item, use the pull down on the box that pops up and then choose the catagory that your bike best falls into.

upload_2017-8-1_16-57-55.png

Once you have the catagory filled out just spend a few minutes and put some details about about your bike as follows. Dont forget to upload some images too! Show the bike as you installed parts, mods, different places you have been...

upload_2017-8-1_17-0-36.png

Back