Need some help about chromed rims

chrome is played out. just my .02 but if thats your thing go to ebay and do an exchange

Have you looked in your local area for a plater? Check your yellow pages, might find a place close by.
Been my experience that aluminum is a b***h to plate. It has to be done just right or it'll peel off in no time. When I was polishing we got a lot of work from peeling chrome on aluminum parts. Even at the best, a few years is all you can hope for. Lasts longer than polishing, and a lot less work to maintain, but still not a permanent thing.

allthings chrome,just exchange them,laot faster and cost effective then sending them out,esp this time of yr

+1 on all things chrome. They are in TN I believe, but give em a call. They're work is top notch.

If your in washington state then Cali might be cheaper shipping.

Pretty much everything chrome on my bike I have gotten from this guy. I have met him in person in Tulsa at a show and he is a stand up guy, He had a set of custom wheels there and they looked really good, Everything I have gotten from him I have been really happy with. He is out of Missouri. Tell him Michael from Broken Arrow sent you. Who knows it might help you out a little. Heres his link on Ebay and a couple pics of my Bike ( Misty ) with her chrome parts.

eBay Motors: 99-07 Hayabusa Chrome Chromed Wheels Wheel Set LOOK!! (item 140278639011 end time Nov-09-08 11:55:00 PST)

000_1546.jpg

000_1549.jpg

HAY demmym thank for al the help about the rim i well call him too morro . IF your ever in washion give me a yell or just say hi peace too you and your..

Pretty much everything chrome on my bike I have gotten from this guy. I have met him in person in Tulsa at a show and he is a stand up guy, He had a set of custom wheels there and they looked really good, Everything I have gotten from him I have been really happy with. He is out of Missouri. Tell him Michael from Broken Arrow sent you. Who knows it might help you out a little. Heres his link on Ebay and a couple pics of my Bike ( Misty ) with her chrome parts.

eBay Motors: 99-07 Hayabusa Chrome Chromed Wheels Wheel Set LOOK!! (item 140278639011 end time Nov-09-08 11:55:00 PST)

Thanks for the kind words Micheal,
The bike looks great...first time I have seen it? :beerchug:

Back