Need some advice

look at NADA and KBB value minus the repair cost then offer him that amount for the bike . I had a kid knock my 2013 over and the side upper and lower fairings and tail section and the heat shield and the cushions that go under the plastic, and mirror, and stator cover came to $3400.00 my insurance paid to the dealer

look at NADA and KBB value minus the repair cost then offer him that amount for the bike . I had a kid knock my 2013 over and the side upper and lower fairings and tail section and the heat shield and the cushions that go under the plastic, and mirror, and stator cover came to $3400.00 my insurance paid to the dealer

That bike is long gone :)...

First of all I would like to Thank everyone on the forum who tried to helped me in any way they can. I really appreciate it.
I have finally found the bike I wanted and it is home now. I bought the bike bike from one of the forum member (@Takehiro). Even though we were in different timezones and countries apart he was a breeze to work with and His friend Aaron was of amazing help to me. So Bike is home, But dirty from shipping blankets (that's why no pics). My quest for the bird end here and now its time to enjoy it:super:.
Again I want to thank everyone on here who helped me in anyway they can!!!:bowdown:

Here is the link to the post where it was posted up for sale..

First of all I would like to Thank everyone on the forum who tried to helped me in any way they can. I really appreciate it.
I have finally found the bike I wanted and it is home now. I bought the bike bike from one of the forum member (@Takehiro). Even though we were in different timezones and countries apart he was a breeze to work with and His friend Aaron was of amazing help to me. So Bike is home, But dirty from shipping blankets (that's why no pics). My quest for the bird end here and now its time to enjoy it:super:.
Again I want to thank everyone on here who helped me in anyway they can!!!:bowdown:

Here is the link to the post where it was posted up for sale..

Awesome!!! Glad to hear your search is over. You have a lot to read and learn about the busa!

Back