need some advice on a good set of steering dampers

LeDauz

Registered
ok am looking to get a set of steering dampers and not sure what brand to go with or much else besides that

any comments or input/advice would be most helpful

I like GPR because customer service is top notch.. any issues or questions are dealt with in a big hurry.. The owner is personally involved in day to day operations..

i would just get one instead of a whole set-just kidding-why do you think you need one-or do you just want one-?

I put a Ohlins on my 1000 a while back and really do like it, but i have never tried any of the others, so i cant be of much help on them.

why do you think you need one

better to have them just incase and are required in most lsr events, and wana start getting things together now so i can start racing lsr next summer and dampers seemed like a good starting point for mods

I have the Ohlins that fits the stock location, I don't need it to been seen, works great.

busa has a good damper-don't know why you would need it for lsr-busa is smooth at maxton-where is your event?

Have heard great things about gpr. Have had a couple of friends run them and like them. Just waiting to get the money around to order one.

Have heard great things about gpr. Have had a couple of friends run them and like them.

Heads up as am in the middle of a GPR V4 Sport Group Buy for the Busa. :cheerleader: Need one, let me know and will send one out. :thumbsup:

Back