Need Right Black and Purple Fairing

TUK

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get a black and purple right side fairing for my 2004 busa? Dropped it in the garage while changing the front tire and brakes. The caliper (which was tied up to the side) punched right through the fairing. I was sick to my stomach.

the image of that happening makes me feel a little ill with you! i would contact GoldenChild click here and see what he can come up with :beerchug:

So that doesnt happen again do what i did...bought 4 porch swing hooks,anchored into ceiling rafters,use 4 tie down straps,hook straps to swing hooks,now loop onto end of handlebars,snug up but dont use to hold bike off floor..just to hold it upright,now no chance of bike falling over..i did a picture and write up under my old name jwest...most dont want to waste time doing this but saves what happened to you...

And i own a 2004 black/purple also....:thumbsup:

I contemplated doing exactly what you di right AFTER I dropped the bike, but my buddy said "just get a tripple tree". I have the tripple tree now, but I think both would be even better. Thanks for info.

Back