Need pics?

K-Horn

Registered
One of my hobbies (of which I have many) is photography. Notice I said "hobbies"....I am by no means a photographer but I still really enjoy it. I mostly shoot automotive stuff but will try to capture anything that catches my eye. If you want some shots of your 'busa, let me know. I don't ever charge anything...just ask that I may use the shots for my fan page on facebook. (Look up "FastLane Photography" to show your support) Below is a few of my favorite shots:

329783_512970525384090_1972651888_o.jpg

My Truck
DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

My Wife and I
DSC_0140.jpg

415697_427354350612375_155987454415734_29604927_1648088001_o.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
do you ever use 35mm black and white? shooting color and b/w on film is what I enjoy...the digi is cool and a fast method...even if you dump it on a laptop...then start over on the camera card...large format....one that would be wedding pics / any high quality shoot. The buildings look cool....I like taking pics in downtown Cleveland...the city is ever changing as with the lake / river shots....salt mines / steel mills etc

K-Horn

Registered
do you ever use 35mm black and white? shooting color and b/w on film is what I enjoy...the digi is cool and a fast method...even if you dump it on a laptop...then start over on the camera card...large format....one that would be wedding pics / any high quality shoot. The buildings look cool....I like taking pics in downtown Cleveland...the city is ever changing as with the lake / river shots....salt mines / steel mills etc

Never shoot on film....not nearly talented enough for that. I would waste way too much film.

Very nice photos!!! Awesome of you to make such an offer :thumbsup:
Thanks....I just really enjoy it...but usually run out of "subjects" to shoot. Haven't had a good bike shoot yet so I hope someone locally wants some shots.