Need parts supplier information.  Anyone ?.

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Hey there,

Who has the best recommendations for a supplier of factory replacement parts for my 05' Busa.  I need fasteners, fairing press clips, and...well...I need the left fairing half.  

Not pretty.  1200 miles, just did my second chain service (clean, greased, adjusted)...stretchin !!!, love this bike....and had an accident involving a pit bull rear wheel stand and the lack of my sidestand being in the down-and-locked-position.  You put the horrific pictures together.  Rage and Sorrow are an understatement.  

Where do the in-the-know people go to acquire such goodies ?.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Post responses, or contact me at avikingnut@earthlink.net.  

Bike's fine just a little less pretty.  

God Bless,

Adam Lowry
Las Vegas
05' Busa Red / Black.

mrcycles.com
bikebandit.com
ronayers.com

In that order.
wink.gif

Much thanks PB,

Will pursue, "In That Order....". : )) PHEW !!!, a direction to go in.

God Bless Ya !!!

GBA,

Spudley
Las Vegas

Contacted MrCycles.com, we're in business. Delighted to find an entire parts inventory and catalog at my disposal. $448 seems a bit pricey for the entire left half under cowling, but what do I know ?, I've had my Busa 1200 miles. : ))

Once again, much thanks for the referral,

GBA, A,.

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' Busa Red / Black

$448 isn't too bad....and besides, it seems like you're going with OEM parts, so it's gonna shoot the price up. Other places will be a bit more expensive. You can try pinging Vmann1300...he's a member here, and mrcycles is his place.

Glad I could help out...
wink.gif

Uhh...how does one go about "pinging" ?. Just curious.

GBA, A.

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' Busa Red / Black

Well, you could do that by starting a new topic in the Random Thoughts section of the board.

Put the title of hte topic as "Pinging " and they should be able to respond. That, or you can PM the dude. You can tell him that PACIFICBUSA referred you to him.

Hey PB,

I'll try the PM thing first, and tell him you referred me to him. I didn't think anyone else was up. Then again if you're on the Pacific (My old home was in Hunt. Bch.), then we're in the same time zone and by Vegas' standards, "It's not THAT late".
wink.gif

GBA, A.

Spudley
Las Vegas
05' Busa' Red / Black

Heheh....

Nah, we're pretty far apart by time zones. Think "close to Japan" Pacific.
wink.gif

Really ?....whoops, I had the impression that you were right next door state-to-state, so to speak.

I was going to ask, does living in Vegas make mine a DESERTBUSA ?.
laugh.gif

GBA, A.

Back