Need orgs help finding exhaust

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
A couple days ago while looking for exhausts online, I ran across an Akrapovic full single system specifically for the B-King(at least that's what it said, maybe it was from a gen2). It was pictured on a B-King though.
It resembled the Yoshi R55 for the gen2 Busa, or an Alienhead. Full header with a short muffler that did not extend to the passenger peg. It was the Akrapovic Evolution series.
Now I cannot find it anywhere, not even on Akrapovic's site. I can't even find contatc info on Akrapovics website. A contact link I found elsewhere is info@akrapovic.com, but the email I sent them came back as postmaster delivery failure, doesn't exhist.
Help, please! I know it's out there!

What bike are you looking for that pipe for??? I can't imagine any pipe not coming out to the rear (way past the rear pegs) on a B King

Or do you mean this Apro came out the side like Busa an did not go past the rear peg???

Or was it like a real shorty like the newer 750's

like this duc has
Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium Full Exhaust System 2012-2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale / S / Tricolore | Motostarz.com

???

No, not slipons.
And yes, like the new 750s. Like a Brocks Alienhead.
A short muffler coming out from under the throttle side driver peg, and not extending to the passenger peg.
It IS a full system too, header and one muffler.
I knew I should've saved where ever it was that I saw it!:banghead:

I know its not the right brand but was it something like this. This was the only one I could find and its a Brock's alienhead. Hope this helps
http://www.brocksperformance.com/B-King+C212.aspx

Brock-s-Short-Meg-Full-Exhaust--08--09-B-King.jpg

iv been lookin for you six so far nothing...would you be able to use a short gp gen2 on it?? or will it be to much work??

iv been lookin for you six so far nothing...would you be able to use a short gp gen2 on it?? or will it be to much work??

Thanks, but it was a full Akra, header and short muffler.
I can't even find it again in my browser history!
Maybe I saw something new that got accidenatllly released early and then pulled:laugh:
I'm sure it's out there. Thanks

Thanks, but it was a full Akra, header and short muffler.
I can't even find it again in my browser history!
Maybe I saw something new that got accidenatllly released early and then pulled:laugh:
I'm sure it's out there. Thanks

ill keep my eyes open for you

Is this it???

akrapovic2011zx10.jpg

akrap 600.jpg

Mind you I haven't found even this yet but curious if we are on the same page or at least the right ball park of what we are looking for since you have no pic :poke: :laugh:

akrapovic2011zx10.jpg

akrap 600.jpg

Back