need opinions on new wheels for my truck

hemi

Registered
which wheels would u guys choose that would look the best on my truck. Really likin the flat black rockstar wheels
001.JPG

003.JPG

KMC ROCKSTAR WHEELS WITH NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER 285x50x20 | eBay

20" XD797 SPY RIMS & TIRES WHEELS NITTO TERRA GRAP 32" | eBay

bobo Cepek DC-2 18" Nitto Trail Grappler M/T 285/65-18 | eBay

001.JPG

003.JPG

seems like rockstars are everywhere now, i like the misfits, hoss's, monsters and all can be had in flat black. it'd give you a little more something to set it apart and still look good. btw have you seen the machined rockstars, id pick those over the flat black on your truck unless you plan on eliminating all that chrome. just imho :beerchug:

Yeah i saw the machined one s and was thinkin about those to. Really wanted flat black wheels and would love to black out everything, but that would be a lot of $. I think a mixture of black and chrome/silver wheel would look slick??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

funny guys. I'm definitely leanin towards the rockstars still. Was thinkin if i did decide to black some stuff out i would have my tubesteps sprayed with linex, just like my bedliner. Could sell the toolbox on craigslist and then buy a black one. Have seen a few black dodges that still have the chrome bumpers with the black rockstars and love the look. Sounds like a lot of people run the rockstars, but it doesn't bother me bc i think they are a great lookin wheel

nice, was just checkin out the monsters a few minutes ago and think they look great as well. Man this is a tough decision!!!!!!!

nice, was just checkin out the monsters a few minutes ago and think they look great as well. Man this is a tough decision!!!!!!!

:laugh: tell me about it, im going through the same thing, i think im getting the black hoss's on my f150.

i dont think you can go wrong with the xd line of wheels.

I like the second one for rims and 3rd one for tires.
I think the shiny part on rim choice 2 will look good with the step rails on your rig.
MY2$ Jegs.com and you can see what some rims look like on your truck?

you need some ultra goliaths...get 20in with 305/40 tires

Back