need opinions on frank thomas xti 1 piece leather racing suit

thelakeshow2k

Registered
interested in getting one. looking around but haven't found any reviews. give me your feedback if you've tried one on. thanks.

I just bought the 2 piece, couldn't fit in the 1. Seems like good sturdy stuff to me! I think they have a special right now too when you buy the suit, u get gloves and boots for free.

I have a 1-piece Frank Thomas as well as a custom Syed suit. I have crash tested the Frank Thomas at the track & it held up fine. Low side at 60 mph.
Good suit.

Attachments

• LEATHERS.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 2,444
I've had my Frank Thomas jacket for years, the zipper needed to be replaced last season (it was plastic) after I had that done a friend of mine told me that cycle gear would have sent to back in for a free replacement. Either way it cost $30 dollars to fix and its an awesome piece. The one I have has titanium armor.

I have the XTI 1-piece, and 2 Strike series 2-piece suits. Great quality for the price. I have friends who have multiple crashes (some pretty ugly) in FT gear, and it always held up.

I just bought the 2 piece, couldn't fit in the 1. Seems like good sturdy stuff to me! I think they have a special right now too when you buy the suit, u get gloves and boots for free.

who is offering this deal
Posted via Mobile Device

Back