need opinions on frank thomas xti 1 piece leather racing suit

thelakeshow2k

Registered
interested in getting one. looking around but haven't found any reviews. give me your feedback if you've tried one on. thanks.

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
I just bought the 2 piece, couldn't fit in the 1. Seems like good sturdy stuff to me! I think they have a special right now too when you buy the suit, u get gloves and boots for free.

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
I have a 1-piece Frank Thomas as well as a custom Syed suit. I have crash tested the Frank Thomas at the track & it held up fine. Low side at 60 mph.
Good suit.

Attachments

k03gsxr750

Registered
I've had my Frank Thomas jacket for years, the zipper needed to be replaced last season (it was plastic) after I had that done a friend of mine told me that cycle gear would have sent to back in for a free replacement. Either way it cost $30 dollars to fix and its an awesome piece. The one I have has titanium armor.

Loki08

Registered
I have the XTI 1-piece, and 2 Strike series 2-piece suits. Great quality for the price. I have friends who have multiple crashes (some pretty ugly) in FT gear, and it always held up.

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
I just bought the 2 piece, couldn't fit in the 1. Seems like good sturdy stuff to me! I think they have a special right now too when you buy the suit, u get gloves and boots for free.
who is offering this deal
Posted via Mobile Device