Need opinion on used bike purchase

I bought it.  It was beautiful.  I know you guys are going to think I am crazy but, I gave the guy $8500.  It is mint and came with a rear wheel stand, tank bra, and brand new D&D slip-ons (which I have not installed yet).  I am going to have its 4000-mile service and have the D&Ds tuned in.  I know you all know this but this bike is the poop.  Much more comfortable than I could have dreamed (remember I came from ZX-11 country), power galore (not unmanageable by any means) and makes my old ZX11 feel like an 18-wheeler through the bends.  I love the Limited Edition all black.  According to the motorcycle shop that it came from, it is the only 2002 LE Busa sold in the state.  This should tell you how Harley dominated this Maine is.  I think there are only 4-5 Suzuki dealers in the whole state.

Tibbs

pic:D
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

busa9.jpg

biggrin.gif

Sweet bike, Tibbs! Had a feeling you would get it. Nice that it came with a rear stand and slip-ons, also. With those things $8500 is not a bad price. You would have paid probably $500 for the slip-ons in most places. Welcome to the board and the obsession!

Thats what I figured. The slip-ons were brand new and man... he really didn't want to let it go for less than $8500. I can't blame him.

The slip-ons were a pleasent surprise and deffinately sold the bike. Can't wait to hear it roar!!!
wow.gif
wink.gif

We just saw pics of one our members bikes being sold on eBay! One thing you want to make sure of is that when you post pics you don't show the license plate. I know its a shame, but you never know what people will do with that info.

I am thinking of getting a set of D&D CF slip-ons myself.

Sorry about the pic. I just wanted to show a minor custom cut job on the back fender. It won't happen again!!!

Tibbs

No need for an apology and especially not to me! I just don't want anyone to get screwed for something like that.

There are a few people on the board that have cut their fender like that. I thought about doing it, but wanted to get rid of the turn signals as well and the TG undertail was the best that I saw. It's probably one of those mods that you won't have to do. At least not right away!

Enjoy it!

Back