Need new exhaust who has the best deals now days

riccoh

Registered
So tired of the yoshimura r-22 simply because I'm turning the bike all black and is coming along just fine. I do like the dual can setup just because it reall fills in the bike when looking at it from behind... I still not feeling the big tail on the gen II but it it what it is... Leaning towards the R-77 carbon/Corbin set up need opinions and if there are sponsors that carry them pm your best price...
I really need to finish the black on black look .....

image.jpg

Brocks alienhead ceramic exhaust, it's black and will subtract pounds while adding HP to your busa :thumbsup:

Don't like the tail you can always do a gsxr 1000 tail conversion and if that's not your thing look into smoking out the tail lights and turn signals

So tired of the yoshimura r-22 simply because I'm turning the bike all black and is coming along just fine. I do like the dual can setup just because it reall fills in the bike when looking at it from behind... I still not feeling the big tail on the gen II but it it what it is... Leaning towards the R-77 carbon/Corbin set up need opinions and if there are sponsors that carry them pm your best price...
I really need to finish the black on black look .....

Now those are some sticky tires! :laugh:

I had the R-77 slip ons in CF and they are awesome looking cans. But they cost as much as a full system, and with a full system you only have 1 can but lose a ton of weight. The tail grows on you. When I first bought the Busa I really thought it was a homely bike. I went to the 2 can slip ons to sort of balance the weight of that massive tail visually. But as time wore on I really learned the lines of the bike and you start to really like where it's at. The busa is that average looking girl with an amazing personality who performs so well that every time you ride her you fall more in love with her (yes, been waiting to use that one). :whistle:

Brocks alienhead ceramic exhaust, it's black and will subtract pounds while adding HP to your busa :thumbsup:

Don't like the tail you can always do a gsxr 1000 tail conversion and if that's not your thing look into smoking out the tail lights and turn signals

Smoking out the taillight/turn signals cleans the ass end up a lot.

newbike003-1.jpg

I this already smoked the spare set of taillight and turnsignals a bit but here in diego it's just a gamble to go to dark as cops are all over the place and at my age I don't need any more tickets...lol
I'm going slipons for now even if I can find the single sided full system cheaper and during summer I will most likely get the Vance and Hines header to make it a full system... I don't go as fast as I use to in my younger years when there was no one depending on me... And she is fast as anything I will ride anyways... I do get mad about bouncing of the rev limiter in the first 3 gears at times but oh well....

Now those are some sticky tires! :laugh:

I had the R-77 slip ons in CF and they are awesome looking cans. But they cost as much as a full system, and with a full system you only have 1 can but lose a ton of weight.
The busa is that average looking girl with an amazing personality who performs so well that every time you ride her you fall more in love with her (yes, been waiting to use that one). :whistle:

Yup the iPad seems to have a mind of its own and when I post pics it always places them upside down....
I know that the R-77 slip ons are about the same as the full exhaust but my Ocd kicks in when I have to look at the bike and is missing one of the pipes ... Specially with the wide tail on the gen II

I have a set of R77 carbon slip-ons I just took off my bike! I have them posted on Craigslist South Jersey asking $300

few more crappy pics of my painted exhaust

the center pipe is flat black high temp rattle can paint. the main can is gloss black automitove paint but you can rattle can them all if you really want to. or take them to a powdercoater

11062904_10155560782025246_3416250504581164076_n_zpsgyir1hgz.jpg
11377248_10155560780255246_2210537308286548012_n_zps72z8rlim.jpg

did i mention i got the r77 slip ons already? im happy with the looks of the carbon fiber ones as its all black and the red matches the 2012 decals to a "T". now the bike is winterized since im leaving for PA tomorrow and cant take it just yet until i set up camp there... maybe next summer

Always liked the looks of the Cannon Full Exhaust. Didn't realize they did these as a slip on.
Hayabusa_cannon_slip-on_right.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back