Need motorcycle superstore coupon code

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have a coupon code for motorcycle superstore? I know the send out 10% off with some purchases and other amounts at times. I will gladly post up the code I get for the next person to use if someone has one they arent using. I am about to drop the money for a new lid and wouldnt mind a little money off.

Yeah I have looked all over but nobody is selling the Bell Star Carbon for under $649 plus I am a little worried about the sizing, I think I can fit a Large but I am right on the line.

I tired this morning, the only cycle gear close to me should change it's name to Bilt Gear because that is about all they carry. There is a couple of dealers within 100 miles of me that MIGHT carry one but they are all closed till Tuesday. There are drawbacks to living in the middle of nowhere lol. If I get it through a major online company I can always exchange it if it is the wrong size.

Any of these helmets interest you?

10473_10151094176464206_584182026_n.jpg

You sir have a helmet addiction lol. Thanks but I am looking for something a little more subtle, even though the black DNA RX-Q is tempting...

Ok the great blood hound of google is tired. All I've found is $649 with only one for less on ebay.
Current bid is $355. It appears thru vendor agreement nobody can advertise less. They all are the same.
Send Justin from Honda East a pm and ask him. I'm sure he can give you the best price anyone will be able to.

All I can say is WOW! Justin I sent you a reply, that is a amazing deal for the helmet. I will be probably hitting you up for a jacket sometime soon also.

Back