need more power from 07 busa

There's alot of full systems for under $1K. Try and find a clean used full system. That's the way to go. Then get a Powercommander 3usb and have dyno tune done.

To be honest dude anytime you do any kind of modification to make more power, nothings a 100% safe there always a chance something can go wrong.
well everything ive ever had has been modded with no problems. BUT ive never had nitrous on anything because ive always heard it really wasn't good on the motor at all

not a problem

post_77_11377_post_6_82596_post_6_94845_sr71hayabusa.jpg

yo proud dad my concept busa isnt finished why are you posting preleminary pics of it damn it.!! lol
bowdown.gif

I just don't understand the whole racing from a rolling start thing,go to the track make it official and find out who the better rider is.The bikes are so close stock for stock it will come down to who can launch better not who can spend the most money on mods. Just my opinion.

lol were condoning this dude in trying to all whoop on hi friend hes gonna end up crashing.

i just got this bad boy about 2 weeks ago. and now my buddy that i ride with just sold his R6 and is going to look at the zx14s and the 08 busas. hes one of those guys that cant stand for his friends to have something faster then him. well...im one of those guys too and really dont want to be outdone on a 30-150mph. not to crazy about top speed i just wanna be able to pull on him up to 150. i was thinking about droping a tooth on the front sprocket. will this do it if he gets a zx14?  hes still not sure what hes gonna get. so my question is what will i need to do to take him from a roll?
I have a first gen busa and a 14......the 14 and 08 busa are VERY close in performance....and they're both hella faster than the first gen busa. If he keeps his stock and lets you mod away you might have a very slim chance of keeping up. If he does any mods at all you're gonna get real familiar with the design of his tailights
wowold.gif
sad.gif
winkold.gif
laugh.gif
Unfortunately thats the way it is. Short of motor work or nitrous/turbo he's always going to have a big advantage....but then again when you get into these buddy speed wars the ultimate deciding factor is usually money anyways rather than the bike. Who evers willing to spend the most dough will usually be fastest
winkold.gif

winkold.gif

i just got this bad boy about 2 weeks ago. and now my buddy that i ride with just sold his R6 and is going to look at the zx14s and the 08 busas. hes one of those guys that cant stand for his friends to have something faster then him. well...im one of those guys too and really dont want to be outdone on a 30-150mph. not to crazy about top speed i just wanna be able to pull on him up to 150. i was thinking about droping a tooth on the front sprocket. will this do it if he gets a zx14? hes still not sure what hes gonna get. so my question is what will i need to do to take him from a roll?
I have a first gen busa and a 14......the 14 and 08 busa are VERY close in performance....and they're both hella faster than the first gen busa. If he keeps his stock and lets you mod away you might have a very slim chance of keeping up. If he does any mods at all you're gonna get real familiar with the design of his tailights
wowold.gif
sad.gif
winkold.gif
laugh.gif
Unfortunately thats the way it is. Short of motor work or nitrous/turbo he's always going to have a big advantage....but then again when you get into these buddy speed wars the ultimate deciding factor is usually money anyways rather than the bike. Who evers willing to spend the most dough will usually be fastest
winkold.gif
IS your ZX14 the 08 Model? I been looking at one but can't make my mind up yet. Heard they tend to run on the hot side.

winkold.gif

i just got this bad boy about 2 weeks ago. and now my buddy that i ride with just sold his R6 and is going to look at the zx14s and the 08 busas. hes one of those guys that cant stand for his friends to have something faster then him. well...im one of those guys too and really dont want to be outdone on a 30-150mph. not to crazy about top speed i just wanna be able to pull on him up to 150. i was thinking about droping a tooth on the front sprocket. will this do it if he gets a zx14?  hes still not sure what hes gonna get. so my question is what will i need to do to take him from a roll?
wowold.gif

sad.gif

winkold.gif

laugh.gif
winkold.gif
IS your ZX14 the 08 Model?  I been looking at one but can't make my mind up yet.  Heard they tend to run on the hot side.
Nope Ron mines an 06. I've never had any issues heat related whatsoever tho...and I've put it through all the paces..hot summer traffic, extended idling ect...no probs so far
winkold.gif
I'm sure the 08's no different
cool.gif

If your more into comfort and smoothness the 14's hard to beat...its not quite as tight a handler as the busa tho, but with a few simple suspension adjustments its almost as good
thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif

winkold.gif

Back