Need mods advice

TheBull350

Registered
Hey guys,

My busa just turned 1000miles and I would like to do some things to it. I already got clear tail lense with led's, fender eliminator kit and clear turn signals. I might just do slip on's since I really dont want to mess with those pair vavles. Should I get a TRE? I would definatley like more low end grunt, wouldnt mind if it would come close to looping just with the throttle. Any electronics or things that I should do? Air box mod, TRE, K&N filter, any gimmicks to watch out for?

thankz,
marcus

if it won't loop pegging the throttle either you weigh alot or you are not twisting hard enough
jump9.gif

Hey guys,

My busa just turned 1000miles and I would like to do some things to it. I already got clear tail lense with led's, fender eliminator kit and clear turn signals. I might just do slip on's since I really dont want to mess with those pair vavles. Should I get a TRE? I would definatley like more low end grunt, wouldnt mind if it would come close to looping just with the throttle. Any electronics or things that I should do? Air box mod, TRE, K&N filter, any gimmicks to watch out for?

thankz,
marcus
Just a thought, but do everything thats free first...I.E. Get rid of your reflectors, and them little warning stickers...

My busa and a friend of mine's busa has the rs3 oval race slip on's and we had to remove the pair valve to eliminate some backfiring that we were getting under deceleration while in gear. If you get some slip on/ bolt on's and you experience some backfiring I recommend you remove your pair valve as well. The TRE is a nice thing to have to smooth out some on/off throttle jerkiness in the first three gears. The first mod I did was get a double bubble windshield. I went with the power bronze since it comes up about an inch higher than the zero gravity db. Worth every penny! Oh yeah, WELCOME!

Waiting for my fender eliminator kit before i remove the reflectors, damn thing is back ordered though. I got the competition workz one, by the way anyone got any pics of em? I might try to get a painted one though, I already got the clear tail light with led's and integrator kit, kinda want to keep the factory look for the rear. Any advice?

Back