Need map for HMF full

rOtuN

Registered
Anyone know where I can get a PC3usb map for an '05 with HMF dual low mount eliptical full, airbox mod with stock filter?

rock.gif

No, there are no maps available for the HMF fulls at powercommander.com or on the disc, that's why I posted here. Also HMF tells me to use the Akrapovic 007 map but that is for a PC2 and only get a blank table when opening with the software
sad.gif

I suggest you contact quasar from sh.org... he will give you a good custom MAP. If you need his emal... send me a PM

akro7 map on cdrom....and the site
rock.gif

you try changing the map extension?

from *.map to *.djm

remember, new software was just released last month.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127181811 -->

I have HMF's on my bike and the Akrapovic 007 map is on the sight,a nd on the CD-ROM. at least it was on mine. if you can't find it i'll email it to ya if you like. Plus i'm going in to have mine Dyno tuned in the next week or 2 i can send you the map they give me once dyno'd also if you like.

Cykill

I have HMF's on my bike and the Akrapovic 007 map is on the sight,a nd on the CD-ROM. at least it was on mine. if you can't find it i'll email it to ya if you like. Plus i'm going in to have mine Dyno tuned in the next week or 2 i can send you the map they give me once dyno'd also if you like.

Cykill
keep in mind to share where you guys are located...a specific tune for a bike in one region may not be good for one in another. Specifically altitude levels.
But please...do feel free to share the maps for experimentation, I too will be getting that same system eventually.
wink.gif

akro7 map on cdrom....and the site  
rock.gif

you try changing the map extension?

from  *.map  to   *.djm

remember, new software was just released last month.
I just talked to Dynojet and the AK 007 map is for a PCII and will not convert to a PCIII map as there are a different number of tables on the PCII map that the PCIII will not carry and thus will not convert to a .djm extension from the .map. Anyway with the full dual low mount HMF, PAIR valve removed, large airbox @  760' elevation in Southern CA, I have found the M312-017 map to work pretty well, no more low rpm stutter and not running as rich. Will post after dyno-tuned with custom map for anyone interested.

i had the dual hmf system on my busa and no one could get it right. i finally just sold the damn system. it is the best sounding system other than than ti force sumo i have on it know lol

Cykill
keep in mind to share where you guys are located...a specific tune for a bike in one region may not be good for one in another.  Specifically altitude levels.
But please...do feel free to share the maps for experimentation,  I too will be getting that same system eventually.
wink.gif
B.S. where you at don't matter unless you have a PC2

I'm on west coast of FL so elevation is just above sea. bike goes in the end of this week so we'll see what happens. I'm actually really can't wait to see how much if any difference it makes. (the Dyno tuning that is)

Also, just read your posty closer, i have the HMF high mounts (just love the look of those pipes) not the low. but your still welcome to try the map i get.

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129357712 -->

Back