Need input - Alarm system for 91 camaro

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I am looking into getting an alarm system for a 91 Camaro.

I would like it to have the following:

Paging system
Proximity sensor
Remote start
Battery backup in case the car battery is disabled

Anyone have any advice on a good system?

It's just a Camaro man...

OoooooooooooooH.

Ow.

That looks like it may leave a mark.

Seriously though, most early third gens that inhabit my neck of the woods wouldn't need an alarm system if the car was parked with both doors open and the engine running. Rust is nature's theft deterrent.

Show us this Camaro. I like third gens, they remind me of a simpler time.

pics.. PICS!!! its allways about the PICS!!!

No pics yet.

It is the car I handed down to my oldest. More concerned with interior items than the entire car itself.

Greatest Camaro video ever.

[URL="
- Camaro Song[/URL]

Song by "Jim and Randy" In the morning on WDVE, in da 'burgh.

I dig the Yuengling reference, but the guy is definitely going to catch hell for the Cleveland shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Thrasher.. I love the camaro mainly since I have a 92, but anyway about the alarm.

I have a Viper Alarm system on mine. It has the remote start and backup battery.

I did not have a cell phone at the time I used the alarm so there was no need for pagin.

Viper - Car Alarms | Remote Starters | Vehicle Security | Keyless Entry | Interface Modules | Accessories | Transmitters | Remote Start

Check em out....

This is just to save Thrasher and you guys see a 3rd gen.

DSCF0569.jpg

Well Thrasher.. I love the camaro mainly since I have a 92, but anyway about the alarm.

I have a Viper Alarm system on mine. It has the remote start and backup battery.

I did not have a cell phone at the time I used the alarm so there was no need for pagin.

Viper - Car Alarms | Remote Starters | Vehicle Security | Keyless Entry | Interface Modules | Accessories | Transmitters | Remote Start

Check em out....

This is just to save Thrasher and you guys see a 3rd gen.

DSCF0569.jpg

Back