1. Folks we are working on the server and doing some upgrades so you might see some lag or downtime today. we will get this back up asap
    Dismiss Notice

need helps from 'seniors' to get parts and accessoris for my Gen 1 hayabusa

Discussion in 'Ball Z Motorsports' started by zulkifli, Jan 15, 2014.

1. zulkifli

zulkifli Registered

Contests won:
    hi all,

i need help from fellow friends here to get me conncted to get parts and accessories for my Gen -1 hayabusa.

my model is RK4, 2004 model, currently running at 84490km, at the moment.

i live in Malaysia, thus singapore is nearby, but, a hayabusa is generally a 'rare species here'.

Kawasaki really plays a great marketing therefore, you obviously spots any types of kawasaki here, from smallest to the biggetst.

i would like to know on how to purchase parts /aftermarket parts for my bike, and also few accesories.

for you infos, i am riding this bike on daily basis, with 100km clocked daily, and at sometimes of the week, i even d0 400km to and fro, which is actually 800km trips to my second office.

this is not my first bike, but i have it always first in my heart. the best for me, if its not for anyone else.

never breakdown, never crashed, never failed to impressed or whenever im in need of 'power'.

and, i am the 3rd owner, but at the time of purchasing it was still in a very immaculate condition.

i would like to restore this bike, to the best conditions, therefore United states is my only option, in order for me to obtain these items.

kindly please do support and assist me in anyway you can.

HAYABUSA NEVER FAILED ME, AND THEREFORE, I DON'T WANT TO FAILED HER TOO.

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR READING AND REPLYING TO THIS TREAD.

Zul of Malaysia.

2. MLSDUKE1

MLSDUKE1 Live from Mom's basement Registered

Contests won:
    What do you need?

3. zulkifli

zulkifli Registered

Contests won:
    MLSDUKE,

thanks for the quick response,

i need; there'l be plenty;

1. quick shifter - bazzaz is my preference; any other great ideas will be considered too.
    2. any chance to buy the one set of gen 1 engine? although it may sounds like a crazy idea, but i am totally in love with this beast. a spare engine would be good.
    3. this bike currently doesnt have any problem at all, but i normally keep my own stock on parts, rather than to wait for such along time for the order to arrive.
    4. Touring bag/panniers - for my daily long distance ride, tried to call pashnit, but to no answer.
    5. what is the best rear suspension models would you recommend?
    6. GPS set holder ; see the link below please;

Sport-Touring.Net - Happy Golden Anniversary Hayabusa

7. white color front signal indicator

8. i guess, that's it for the time being

4. vitoon.strider

vitoon.strider Registered

Contests won:
  5. zulkifli

zulkifli Registered

Contests won:
    Thnx all! DI'd some rework on my busa!

6. SKECHE

SKECHE Registered

Contests won:
    if you need decals of anything, let know i can make them....good luck and pictures would be nice to see. :thumbsup: