NEED HELP

08bluebusa

Registered
LAYED MY BIKE DOWN THE OTHER DAY WENT INTO DITCH. IT CRANKED RIGHT BACK UP AFTER WE GOT IT OUT. THEN I WENT AND WASHED IT OF WHILE IT WAS STILL RUNNING. THEN I TURNED IT OFF TO LET IT DRY. BUT AFTER THAT IT WOULD NOT CRANK. THE MOTOR WAS NOT THAT HOT I LAYED IT DOWN ABOUT 2 MILES FROM THE HOUSE. ANY SUGGESTIONS. THE FUEL PUMP RUNS BUT IT IS NOT GETTING ANY SPARK. MOTOR IS NOT TURNING OVER AT ALL. HELP ME PLEASE

Not trying to bash, but why would you wash the bike with it running? You have probably already checked it, but make sure the kill switch is not on. Did you lay it down on the right or left side? Some pics may help.

Pm me your # and I can call you now or call me at shop tomorrow while in front of the bike..503-663-3278 or pm # now

Not that I can help, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I find your disposition to help something worth mentioning, on behalf of all the newbies like me, thx for being so prone to assist!

And good luck on geting that girl back to the road where she really belongs!

thumb_up.gif

GoldenChild always seems to be the first to throw out a helping hand and even his phone number to help out.. a great example of the Org Family! And the reason I spend all my time on here when I should be working.

Is the bike in neutral, kick-stand up, clutch lever pulled in...? Those are the basics unless one of the senors is stuck or broken...

Good luck getting it back up....

Finally got it . The start button must of had water in it and that caused the problem. Possibly some mud too. Thanks for the suggestions. Just keep pressing it and i heard the starter hit and i turned it off and pressed it a few time. Then it cranked right up

Back