NEED HELP

mrninja9

Banned
OK as you guys know i was looking for a doberman. Well I found one the local shelter had a 2 year old female.

so I pick her up this wednesday
yes I will post pics of her

but i need some help on names....i was thinkin Suzie(suzuki) but i got told what a pansy name for a dobe

so we are going to let the board name her i think everyone will liek this majority will win

thanks in advance

I like Suzi - I know it's a dobe but it's still a girl (or as my neice says it's a grill)  
cool.gif

I went here German Baby Names and along with thinking that German people have boring names.... I was thinking Leyna is cool.

Good on ya for getting her from a shelter.. she's gonna love you forever for giving her a second chance.    
beerchug.gif

Lassie? ToTo? Benji? Babs? Miss Roboto? Diva? Cush? Kanji? Raquel? AuntSlapNuts?

I dont know I am at a loss.

We had Dobermans when I was a kid -

Named Duke and Duchess. (That's pronounced dutch - ess)

So how about Duchess?

We also had a Daphne -
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Ok how about Lady Shiva........

Lady Shiva is a fictional character created by DC Comics. Her real name is Sandra Woosan (or Wu-San, in some recent comics).

She is a martial artist who first appeared in Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Master. She works as an assassin, selling her skills to anyone who can afford her price, normally killing her victims with her bare hands.

Eh?
rock.gif

(guido4512 @ Oct. 23 2006,11
zzwhip.gif
) We had Dobermans when I was a kid -

Named Duke and Duchess. (That's pronounced dutch - ess)

So how about Duchess?

We also had a Daphne -  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif
I have 2 boxers one named Duke and the other named Duchess.  They are brother and sisters.  

I gave Duke to my Dad after his Bull Dog passed.

Duchess is my avatar.  She is 2 years old 10-13-06 and weighs 81 lbs.

laugh.gif

Back