Need help!

UR IT!

MIDNIGHT FALCON
Donating Member
Registered
Need help on finding the wire to disable the ignition...I've tapped into the yellow/green and the orange/white..still no luck. Can't find a good pic to make sure I'm into the right wire

Thanks for your help

Dan

Not to sound like an azz, but at least I'm not the only one who had a problem with this. I finally got it fixed though. First off, what year bike? I have an 04, and you want to use the orange/white one. I believe all years use the same one. This wire is located on the left side of the bike, in front of the voltage rectifier, almost right around where your leg would be. I think it's around an 8 gauge wire. You want to cut that wire and then wire in the anti-hijack in series, meaning attach one black wire to one end of the orange/white wire and the other black wire to the other end of the orange/white. Hope this helps.

Not to sound like an azz, but at least I'm not the only one who had a problem with this.  I finally got it fixed though.  First off, what year bike?  I have an 04, and you want to use the orange/white one.  I believe all years use the same one.  This wire is located on the left side of the bike, in front of the voltage rectifier, almost right around where your leg would be.  I think it's around an 8 gauge wire.  You want to cut that wire and then wire in the anti-hijack in series, meaning attach one black wire to one end of the orange/white wire and the other black wire to the other end of the orange/white.  Hope this helps.
Thanks for your help...but I figured it out after a minute. I'm such a dumb azz sometimes...I wasn't wiring it in series...DUH!

Works like a charm now!
beerchug.gif

Thanks Ks for saving me a crap load of money on this thing...I owe you a few beers at Copper Mountain.
40__s.gif

Dan

Back