Need help with Revtech engine

Itsxthexslim

Registered
I needed to start another post from a previous. I have a custom chopper with a Revtech engine. Had a shop do a bunch of work on it. Got bike back and leaking oil. First it was supposed a
bad drain plug, then a crack in primary cover, then bad inner primary seals. Guess what still leaking! I took bike back to them to have looked at then he says oh it looks like inner primary seals again and to drop it off to take everything back off again, only way I will give them any business is if I will not be charged because I was already charged to fix issue. If anyone can help with how difficult it is to do urself or even if any shops in upper westchester or lower hudson valley ny area that is good. I plan on calling shop back and ask how much to fix leak. To see what answer I get from them.

Also is anyone familiar with Harley labor book time. Supposedly to work on inner primary calls for 4hrs labor time hmmm.

there are a bunch of videos on youtube on how to do it yourself. working on a v-twin is childsplay compared to an inline 4. dive in. it cant cost ya any more than taking it to someone else.

Back