Need help with pciii!!!!!!!!!!

alglag412

Registered
So I have a 04 le with an akropovic titanium evo full exaust and do not have a clue as to how to download maps and or what i need to do this and install. I believe the bike runs rich due to a sooty looking inner tailpipe. Any and all advice appreciated as to what i need to rectify!!!!!!!!!:please: Thank you all!

Download the PC software to a laptop, and see if dynojet has any maps for you.

Plug a standard mini usb into the PCIII and the laptop, fire up the software and hit connect or get map... it will show what is loaded, If you want to load a different map, load map, then send map and call it a day

Once you laod the software, you will see how easy it is..

Oh, and the bike must be running (at least they have to be on Gen II's, in order for the software to talk to the PCIII

Have fun

Bring it to your local tuner and have it done right. Even if you download and install What I like to call a starter map, every engine needs to be tuned after any major exhaust/air fuel changes. :yes:

Thank you I did not realize what was involved here. I bought the bike with all installed from the dealer but said dealer could not tell me if it was mapped to the exaust or not, I just assumed they knew what they were talking about. I read these forums religiously and started wondering exactly what has been done to my busa... Small Air Box mod? Pair block off? ect. I also took the word of a friend of mine with a 99 with 51,000 on it who told me that I was running rich and pointed to the exhaust outlet on the bike.

Back