Need help with exhaust - Two Bros Flange Slip On - Gen 1

BusaBaker

Registered
Hey guys, finally made a profile cause i'm gonna start throwing out questions now that I've decided to mod my bike.

Found a guy with a set of Two Brothers (bolt on) slip ons for the gen 1...but when I look them up, they look like pipes for a gsxr6 or gsxr750. The guy says he pulled them off his 07 busa because he got new exhaust. All I'm worried about is the flanges not bolting up. I'm 1000+ miles away from my bike so i obviously can't test fit them, but I don't fully trust him because he has no pictures or videos of them on his old bike.

So can anyone throw any info out for me? I've tried to search them also and found nothing on these kinds of pipes. Thanks guys, Bo.

Exhaust 1.jpg

It's definitely a set for dual exhaust. Otherwise he bought two for no reason and one one would mount with the logo tag on the wrong side. Looks like they also could be shortened a good 8in and look great. Best I could say is wait. Or bite the bullet and use PayPal or something you can back your purchase with. And have someone make sure they fit your bike ASAP so if its wrong you can try to take care of it.

Edit**** these look like them

image-1297095278.jpg

image-1297095278.jpg

Do you think they'll bolt into the stock mid pipes? That's really what I meant to ask, I get side tracked easy lol thanks for the picture though, do you happen to know of any videos?

I've never had the stock mid pipes on my bike (got it used) but if they are a 3 bolt pattern like these look like they are I'd give it a try on an 02+ bike.

I went ahead and bought the pipes, talked to the guy for a good 30-45 about out our bikes. He had an 07, with polished stock mid pipes and now is running a full D&D.

I'm taking them into work tomorrow and installing them, I'll try and make a good before and after video. As long as they bolt up good!

Back