NEED HELP WITH ASSEMBLY

DPGodoy

Registered
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span> CAN ANYONE HELP ME ASSEMBLE MY BUSA BY PROVIDING ME PICTURES.

I'M STRUGGLING WITH THE WINDSHIELD AND DASHBOARD.  I SHOULD BE RECEIVING THE SIDE FAIRINGS ANYTIME NOW, HELP WITH THOSE ARE ALSO WELCOME.

THANKS !
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Hokay, your question is a little vague, but here's a try... mind you , this would be easier if I could see pics of where you are.
Windscreen...
There are only two screes which hold the windscreen in the upper fairing. You slide the windscreen into the grooves of the upper fairing; the small tab on the end of the screen will rest in the v of the nose...
When you say dash board, I take that to mean your gauge cluster? There are two plastic flanges on the upper back part of the cluster that go through two black gromets the connector from your electrical harness connects to the center of the cluster; then there are two bolts the attach the cluster at the bottom, I think they are 10mm bolts...
Here are a couple of pics:

DSC04139.JPG

Here is where the screen slides in

DSC04144.JPG

I am not sure if I am being any help... let me know what you need....

THOSE PICS GAVE ME AN IDEA OF WHERE TO START.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON THAT PIECE OF THE FAIRING THAT GOES UNDER THE HEADLIGHT?

I SEE A LOT OF NUTS AND BOLTS DOWN THERE.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT!

Can you post a pic?

If you are talking about the black plate that goes up in the nose well, there are 4 pop rivets and 2 screw rivets that go on there.

The plastic piece that goes under the nose is easy. It just slides into place and fastens with the little plastic rivets.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE ON THE SERVICE MANUAL.

IT REALLY HELPED !

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN PERHAPS FIND A GOOD DEAL ON YOSH EXHAUST?

(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 16 2006,16:13) Here is where the screen slides in
cell phone.... music...... hayabusa..... please watch your mirrors I might be coming by you one day...  
all_coholic.gif

(Ruth|ess @ Oct. 16 2006,19:54)
(MC MUSTANG @ Oct. 16 2006,16:13) Here is where the screen slides in
cell phone.... music...... hayabusa..... please watch your mirrors I might coming by you one day...  
all_coholic.gif
Sweet, I'll wave to you as you go by...
smile.gif

Back