Need help troubleshooting my 1000...

02BusaAndy

Registered
I have a 2001 GSXR 1000 that seems to not want to start, I just pulled it all apart and had it painted. While all the plastics and the tank were off, I decided to chang the plugs, clean the air filter and box, change the oil and filter, put new tires on it along with new levers. I started putting it back together and all it is doing is cranking and cranking. I double checked to make sure the oil was not over or under the lines and that's fine, I disconnected the battery for 5 minutes and checked all the fused, plugs and wires. It still just cranks, anyone know what might be happening. The bike ran before I pulled it apart and their is only 1 plug and 1 fuel line, i'm just frusturated...

Is there any possibility that you didn't reseat the coil(s) when you changed the plugs?

check the yellow connector onthe left side i had that problem b4 if that dont work take a paper clip and and check the code

Does it have a Power Commander? Did ya hook its ground back up? I made that mistake the other night.

PS- If ya got a black truck with Kanji and the rear window and were in the highway sat afternoon, I passed you:laugh:

Back