Need help to help a friend

Pull him aside and talk to him straight out! He not only going to hurt himself, other are going to be affected by his actions!

agreed But go a different route pull him aside an while he has his helmet on hit him as hard as you can on it, possibly for the sake of your hand use a wooden bat. That usually helps get a hold of his attention for the words that are to follow.:laugh: Time an place for those things not mention bombardment from news an newspaper on fatalities for bikers which sad to say there are plenty. Followed by many pics and :poke: of the kid and the wife an the constant reminder that some other man may be raising his kid for him an taking care of his wife:poke: if you know what I mean. This is something I already went through with a friend of mine it was a long process though took like 3 months of it to make my point. He ended up trading it for a metric cruiser cause he was getting it from both sides me an the wife.:laugh: Needless to say we are not very close anymore an rarely talk or ride together at all but I am an a**hole in general an his 4 yr old daughter has got a much better chance of keeping her dad around which is all I care about anyway:laugh: Maybe when he gets a little more mature about riding he will be back on sportbike he was only 23 when this all went down. This is not to say that younger riders are wreck less, just saying he was one of those young wreck less ones

Yeah, I'm not sure how to say it loud enough that he really listens, but not so harshly that he's offended and ignores it.

Well at this point I wouldnt be worried about offending him. You will be mad at yourself forever when he finally screws up and kills himself. Just tell him he needs to do it in a secure location, low speed parking lot ONLY. Hopefully he'll be embarrassed enough to just do it. Who cares if he gets mad at you. If he's any kind of friend at all he will get over it

Back