Need help replacing parts...

csikos27

Registered
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this.
I just had my bike fall over on the left side and am in need of replacing these peices i just dont know what they are called...(looking to order online perhaps)
The first peice is the Left hand side plastic that holds the turning signal light inside.
The second peice is the other side fairing/under fairing part...not quite sure what to call it.

where would i be able to buy these?

thanks alot. new to all this stuff

12.jpg

13.jpg

Contact Justin from Honda East. He's a sponsor here and can get them for you at the right price.

ThanksI'll look into him when i am back from work tonight...do you know the actual item names that i showed so i know what to ask for?

thanks for all the help...btw i watched your vid on removing panels, helped :)

First piece is 'blinker pod'.
Second piece is right side fairing. This is actually two pieces. Are there scratches only where your hand is or also on piece with red decals? If they are only on the non decaled piece you can just order that. You will need to either transfer padding and heat shields from scratched one or get new ones.

I'll send Justin a link to the thread so he can see pics for you.

Pm sent to Justin. Sit back relax. He'll be along shortly to take care of you.

Bummer on the fall.

That's all you need? No broken/bent lever? No scratched muffler? Nothing else?

Sorry I'm at work so might lag a little on the replies :) I actually don't need the logo area, I found one of those locally off craigslist. I replaced the clutch lever as well. I just need the second part of the left fairing and yeah the headlight pod :D

It is actually the left side fairing as well...the part without the logo , not the right, just took the pic for a clear shot

I cant find the blinker pod anywhere in those OEM manuals and links and what nots...any help? :S

thanks a ton..!

The front is not a blinker pod, it is a air intake cover. Look at the parts link that was posted and the 2 nd or 3 rd one down was air intake cover for k8.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

These part numbers are from Justin at Honda East for my black and orange 2008. The last letters after the dash are for color code so yours will be different but at least you can see what the name of the part and basic part number is. I paid around $150-$175 for each of these (plus shipping). That was earlier this spring so Im not sure if that price is still good. Justin is a good dude and he will hook you up.

94480-15H00-4CX LH Under Cowling. This is the lower side fairing you are pointing to in the second picture.

94681-15H00-YME LH Intake cowling. This is the air intake cover/turn signal pod in your first picture.

With the lower fairing you will need to get the foam pads/heat shield that stick to it. I bought the heat shield separately but ended up not needing it, the new fairing will come with one applied from the factory so don’t waste the money. The foam pads were like $50 and I was too cheap to buy them so I pulled mine off with a razor blade and some TLC. I bought a $5 can of 3M spray adhesive from Ace Hardware and reused the pad. Let me know if you have any question about the install.

Thanks Saiid and Kevin for pointing this guy in the right direction.

From the pictures of where you're pointing at, it looks like you need the LH Intake Cowl and the RH Under Cowling. The side cowlings are actually 2 separate plastics and it looks like you need the cheaper of the 2. Here's the pricing:

2011 Black/Red
94681-15H00-YAY LH Intake Cowl
$149.99

94470-15H20-YAY RH Under Cowl
$149.99

Like Kevin stated, the RH Under Cowl has heat shield behind it that does not come with it. Some guys have gotten lucky carefully removing the foam and re-using it, but if you can't, I can order it and it comes pre-cut ready to put on the plastic.

How the heck did your bike fall on both sides ???

Best of luck with it, justin will fix you up :thumbsup:

Back