Need help quick...

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
I found a used airshifter and it's for a '99-'03. I'm pretty sure if it will work on an '03 it should be fine on my '05. Just need someone to confirm that there was no changes between the years that would affect anything with the ignition. Other than that it should be good.
Comments please.
beerchug.gif

if cheap enough buy 1st, ask ?? second, im sure you could get rid of on here if it will not work on the 05

Jeff - I am almost positive that you would be okay with this... best bet might be to ask Professor or one of the other drag racers...

Thanks Shawn, problem is there's only 2 hours left on the auction. I'm 95% sure it will work. I'll wait a couple of more minutes.

Jeff - I'm with MC - 95% sure that it should work. I'm not aware of any major changes from '03 - on...

Another thing to check would be the mfg website; see if they have a different part number for '04 and beyond...

Got it... and watching! Glad to get you taken care of!

All kits I have seen with ignition kill use the coil wires to do it. 99-07 is the same in that respect. The ECU (ignition) is the same on the 02-07 model years. Either way you should be covered.

Be prepared to test all of the parts and maybe even replace some if they have not taken care of it. Most of the air parts (or similar parts that can be used) are available at Grangers.

Also there are low pressure systems and high pressure systems. Low having a tank and air compressor. High pressure systems use a CO2 bottle and regulator. High pressure systems are usually a bit more $$$.

Regardless make sure you know what you are getting.

It's a Muzzy's shifter kit. Retails for 600. Picked it up for 400. Everything is brand new in the packaging.

d965_1.jpg

(Dakkine2 @ May 09 2007,21:12) It's a Muzzy's shifter kit. Retails for 600. Picked it up for 400. Everything is brand new in the packaging.
Good deal!
beerchug.gif

Back