need help! puig tire hugger

bigboy

Registered
Im going to pull the trigger and buy the hugger part no 1470n.does anyone know where i can get the best deal.

also how hard is it to install.and is there anything else i should know about it

No gotchas, install is pretty straightforward. Best deal? Maybe try any of our supporting vendors here. Best of luck.

I cannot seem to find any install instructions for the Gen 2 Rear Tire Hugger but would like to pick one up...If you pull the trigger and buy one can you show some pics of the install?

These are very easy to install. I like it very much but it is tight to the wheel. I prefer to run the 190/50 rear but I'm not sure a 190/55 would fit under the hugger.

Hugger.jpg

gen 1 and 2 are two different types so his instructions will do no good..

I cannot seem to find any install instructions for the Gen 2 Rear Tire Hugger but would like to pick one up...If you pull the trigger and buy one can you show some pics of the install?

I'll sell you another one lol.

Bought a Puig for my old 08 which had the fender removed. Sold it shortly thereafter since I am probably one of the few who prefers the stock rear fender....actually bought a factory take-off

In Stock can ship asap $217 tyd

Thanks I could not figure out where it would mount up, now that I see how easy it is...guess its time to order a CF one...So Sponsors PM Me price for a Gen 2 Carbon Fiber or Black

Back