need help posting pics

When you reply to a post there is a section at the bottom labelled "File Attachments" just click on the "Browse" Button to the right and navigate to the spot on your PC you have the pictures stored. Remember that the pics need to be 204,800 bytes or smaller. If they are bigger than that it's not gonna happen!

+1
beerchug.gif

Still having trouble? I see no pics in your last post...

Hey powers I downloaded Irfanview its pretty simple for resizing.

You can also edit your upload settings in photobucket.

So are you telling me my pictures are too big, you have to cursor over to see the whole photo? If so I will start resizing for just post a link...

(Powers739 @ Feb. 18 2007,17:15) So are you telling me my pictures are too big, you have to cursor over to see the whole photo? If so I will start resizing for just post a link...
They work fine for me I use the same size in photobucket, sorry didnt mean to imply they were to big.

I like the detail in a bigger pic

DSC04590.jpg

No I dont need to scroll. Some other people have pics that are made for an apple monitor.

(schroetf @ Feb. 26 2007,10:55) so what's the best way to post pics-how do you do it?
Photobucket is by far the easiest for me.

Or use the upload option under the quick post box.

If you are using photobucket just copy the img code and paste in in your post.

If you are using the upload field click the "browse" button above the smilies and select the pic.

Then type some text and hit quick post.

Back