Need help posting pics!!!!

busa_boy_69

Registered
Okay guys heres the deal. I been a member of this board for a long time and have never really posted a pic. If you guys can give me a step by step on how to do it I have about 20 pics of my bike u all can see plus (start your drooling) a video with sound and all. My cuz was here today with his digital cam and we took a bunch. Anyways if you guys want me to share just help me out and I will.

this is a picture of my busa......good luck

MVC_649S.JPG

Did you read this post? . Think it will help. The only other thing to remember is size. Think they can be no larger than 800 x 600 pixels. You can reduce the size using the Microsoft Paint or other photo program.

Size matters!!! Go to your edit pics in whatever program you have and try to edit the pics. It should give you an option to edit. You can reduce the size there.

If you have your pictures uploaded to a file server like photbucket.com, or your own webspace, then you can use the image icon in the new topic/reply window shown below.

Otherwise...use the attachment box at the bottom.

cool.gif

OR.......just open a FREE account with www.photobucket.com ..... there is a simple "upload" interface that helps you find the photo you want to upload.....once there, there are 3 names for your photo and one "description" of your photo with the BB code already in it so all you have to do is copy/paste that name into your post here.
this also can allow you to keep a larger pic without impacting h.org's bandwidth
Here is how the process works with Photobucket.com:
step one
PB1.jpg

step two
PB2.jpg

step three ...see that bottom name for each photo? that is what you just copy/paste into the posts you like.
PB3.jpg

Back