****NEED HELP ON INSURANCE****

*Thinker*

Registered
I JUST BOUGHT MY HAYABUSA TRADED MY OLD BIKE IN
AND I JUST GOT QUOTED FOR 5K FULL COVERAGE I NEED YOU GUYS HELP!!! YIKES 5K AND I CALLED OTHER PLACES THEYRE LIKE 8K I THOUGHT THEY WERE SMOKIN SERIOUS CRACK

Ok list info. to help with answers.

1. Age
2. Where do you live
3. Country or city?
4. Tickets?
5. Accidents
6. Other vehicles (list)
7. Own home?
8. Lenght of ridiing season

35 male
Destin,Florida
clean record
own home
02Busa se $61/month
02Tundra4x4 $71/month
00Accord $62/month
02VTX1800c $60/month
Motorcycle insurance went up this year in Florida because of the no helmet law...about $10/month.

Im 21 with one accident and was running into the same scenario, i ended up just saving a little cash and buying it outright so i could go with liability and theft, MUCH more reasonable at around 550 a year, Ill have to admit though you did beat me with the prices my personal best for full coverage was around 6k. sorry to hear of your predicament

try State Farm, 28 bucks a month
For FULL COVERAGE?!?!?!!!! NO WAY!!!
rock.gif
Are you like 100 years old or something?

I live in south florida & State farm was the only one I found to be reasonable. I'm not sure, but I think I heard that State Farm is doing away with Motorcycle ins all together...But give them a try, you could get lucky. Progressive was 2400 a yr, they were the next best. I pay with State Farm around 1200/yr. Goodluck, it's not easy
crazy.gif

Allstate 1800. per year
Progressive 900. per year
State Farm 476. per year 136.80 for just liability
Thats with a clean record and 38 YOA. in Virgina

Welcome to the board *Thinker* again try State Farm that is who I use and pay less then $400 a year full coverage with 1 accident.
Hey Thinker I think you have a new apprentice
Allow me to introduce you Thinker *Thinker*
laugh.gif
Just don't use the same avatar and everything will be ok.
Jim

This is suspicious...I believe this is an imposter...And ifyou got quoted that much on your premium you need to take the Busa back and go to WalMart and get a brand spanking new tricycle...

I COULDNT GET ANYONE TO QUOTE ME AT ALL,STATE FARM ONLY INSURED ME BECAUSE I HAD ALL MY OTHER INSURANCE WITH THEM AND I FORCED THE ISSUE.
50 YEARS OLD
NO TICKETS(UNTIL I HAD BUSA ALREADY INSURED)
NO ACCIDENTS
TARRANT COUNTY ,TEXAS 1200/YEAR FULL COV.

first off hello Thinker and damnit im not an impostor :p
anyways im 30 had 3 bikes R1- Crashed.. 954 rr traded with the busa .i have few dings on my License I tried State Farm thanks for the Info and they said NO NO! anyways i couldnt find that tricycle that stunna wanted anyways did u want the Pink Barbie Tricycle Stunna?

State farm wouldn't take me unless I moved all my vehicles to their coverage. They couldn't beat progressive for our 4 vehicles. I'm liability only and still paying $360 annually
homeowner
Clean record

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

I'd like to do a bit of shopping before renewing this year. ........... And supposedly the MSF course will be good for a bit of a discount...........we'll see

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back