Need help on a chopper fender for my Busa!

jurae

Registered
Do anyone know where I can get this done for my busa or purchase it? I saw this at Bike Week and the tag said South Carolina but I couldn't find the owner to ask questions about where to get this mod! So do anyone on here have a link or know no where I can get this mod?

Attachments

• busachopper.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 399
even if you could order a fender like that it might not fit correctly...the gap between the tire and fender, strut mounts on the fender and swing arm, and the radius of the tire might be slightly off and look / perform bad. Most car / bike shops would have a guy that is capable of building what you want...there are quite a few hours in a piece like that.

I have two custom choppershop that say they can build it but refuse to give me a ballpark figure... They seems kind of shady in the Tampa Bay Area so I am going down to Miami this weekend to talk to a couple of shops. I thought C&S built it but they never return your calls!!!!

You can buy those types of fenders all day long from the chopper/HD parts books.

Something to consider, when you put the fender on put is somewhere in the middle of your chain adjustment. When I built my chopper it was a rigid with a rigid mounted fender and moving the wheel forwards or backwards greatly changed the appearance of the fender in relationship to the tire.

the fender mount must be adjustable so as to compensate for chain stretch/adjustments...:thumbsup: very cool idea. would like to see more pics for comparison:whistle:

the fender mount must be adjustable so as to compensate for chain stretch/adjustments...:thumbsup: very cool idea. would like to see more pics for comparison:whistle:

You can see slots on the two mounting bolts on the swing arm so I would assume it's adjustable.

Back