need help installing nose

gcal

Registered
when i removed the nose it came off in one piece
head light bolted on and blinkers on
the air ducts were left in the frame

now when i put the dam thing on it seems like it dont wanna stay on right

question is
do i put the light on ( male pieces through the metal piece that holds the speedo and dash) then put the plastci cover one second???

how did you do it

yes, i know, put it on the way it came off and check for wires in the way

i did that

bit*h aint fittin the way it should

what steps did you use?
rock.gif

thanks,
george

damn, G! seems like yer running inta a whole shid-load o' probs! May I refer you back to the manual?
wink.gif

i am lookin at it right now

its been so long since i fuged with it that i forgot exactly how it went

ok il looked at the manual AGIAN
and it seems like i just need to check it out gently wigil it ( no not that):laugh:

ill try agian in the morning

should be riding in the afternoon if all is well
that and the tank and im done

Slide the air ram tubes on first, it's easier if the side panels are off. Then lift up onto the mirror mounts and click it into place. You have ta "TWEEK" it up and back onto the mirror mounts. IT's awkward at first. USually when your fighting it the air ram isnt lined up right. If it's from a wreck, is the front support frame bent. Mine was bent and I couldnt get the nose back on at all

JD

Slide the air ram tubes on first, it's easier if the side panels are off.  Then lift up onto the mirror mounts and click it into place.  You have ta "TWEEK" it up and back onto the mirror mounts. IT's awkward at first.  USually when your fighting it the air ram isnt lined up right.  If it's from a wreck, is the front support frame bent.  Mine was bent and I couldnt get the nose back on at all

JD
thanks buddy
ill try that
the main problem is the vent wire mesh is not staying
ill try that and slicon them on
yes it was wrecked but not the nose just the side

thanks iceman

I replaced my nose from an accident and it is a little tricky to get back on. Got to make sure you hit the points behind the dash and just rotate it.

Back