Need help identifying if Bike is Lowered

BigDaddyCain

Registered
I'm not near my bike right now to verify this, I'm deployed. But I don't want to buy something that the bike already has.

Can anyone tell if my Bike is lowered already? I bought it like this so that's why I don't know.

busa8.jpg

busa18.jpg

busa25.jpg

I can tell that your rear is lowered. I don't think my rear is at all. But I think the front is lowered cause it look identical to me.

Beautiful bike by the way. I want chrome where you got it on yours.

Yea, I think it is. I'll save my money for something else then, at least till I can examine it myself. But the front definitely looks lowered about an inch.

I can't tell if it's lowered but I can tell you that it is absolutely not tied down properly on the front end. You are asking for trouble.

Yes the front is lowered. You have bar risers and the forks are pushed up through.

No pics of the rear so I cant tell you about that

I can't tell if it's lowered but I can tell you that it is absolutely not tied down properly on the front end. You are asking for trouble.

My mom and her husband went and got the bike for me, nothing I could do about the way they tied it down since I'm deployed. Thankfully they got it home safely and it rests in the garage now.

Back