Need help from the computer experts...

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
I keep geting this error but with different programs and when I shut off my laptop. I have a huge amount of memory on this computer and wonder if anyone can help me debug the problem.

memory_error__Large_.jpg

(Fate @ Mar. 19 2007,19:58) I keep geting this error but with different programs and when I shut off my laptop. I have a huge amount of memory on this computer and wonder if anyone can help me debug the problem.
Try AFTERDAWN.com they can help

(Fate @ Mar. 19 2007,18:58) I keep geting this error but with different programs and when I shut off my laptop. I have a huge amount of memory on this computer and wonder if anyone can help me debug the problem.
Looks like a HP printer driver. Uninstall all the printers and drivers.

Disconnect any printers hooked to the laptop.
Then go to Printer(and faxes)  right click on each one and delete. Leave things like adobe pdf or MS office document image writer if they are there.

Then go to Printer(and faxes) -  File - Server properties - drivers. Remove all print drivers.

Reboot and see if it clears it up.

If so, reinstall what is needed one at a time and test.

Thanks, I am posting over there, if anyone here has any Ideas let me know

I get the exact same thing whenever I exit the .org website. That is the only time it happens to me.
rock.gif

Yeah, but I get that error without it specifically being the hp.... it does it for anything that is closing out when I shut down..... By the way my hp all in one rocks!!!! best all in one I have ever owned and I go through alot of printers... It is wireless

(Professor @ Mar. 19 2007,19:09)
(Fate @ Mar. 19 2007,18:58) I keep geting this error but with different programs and when I shut off my laptop. I have a huge amount of memory on this computer and wonder if anyone can help me debug the problem.
Looks like a HP printer driver. Uninstall all the printers and drivers.

Disconnect any printers hooked to the laptop.
Then go to Printer(and faxes)  right click on each one and delete. Leave things like adobe pdf or MS office document image writer if they are there.

Then go to Printer(and faxes) -  File - Server properties - drivers. Remove all print drivers.

Reboot and see if it clears it up.

If so, reinstall what is needed one at a time and test.
I have two different links for the printer one for the wireless and one if I have it hard wired. I think I must have clicked the wrong one, it automatically defaults to the hard wire whenever I reboot. It was trying to print something there..... I will try what you said to do and see if that helps. Next time I get an error when I am shutting down I will try to take a picture. It does not give the error for the hp then.

Back