Need Help from the Board (to buy)

Mad_Otter

Registered
Hi all,
I've lurked long enough, and now it's time to buy.  :bounce:

There is a company here (in Germany) which sells US-Spec bikes, and I've asked him if he would buy/ship a bike if I sourced it.  I haven't got a reply yet, but if anyone out there has a link or phone/addr to a dealer who is selling a 2002 LE or 2003 SE leftover, I'd appreciate the info.  :)

Hi all,
I've lurked long enough, and now it's time to buy.  :bounce:

There is a company here (in Germany) which sells US-Spec bikes, and I've asked him if he would buy/ship a bike if I sourced it.  I haven't got a reply yet, but if anyone out there has a link or phone/addr to a dealer who is selling a 2002 LE or 2003 SE leftover, I'd appreciate the info.  :)
Why do want a US spec bike? Are you planning on bringing it to the States? Or are there some differences I am unaware of? Just curious, Good Luck man.

Why do want a US spec bike?  Are you planning on bringing it to the States?  Or are there some differences I am unaware of?  Just curious, Good Luck man.
Absolutely - must be able to bring to the states w/o issue.
I already have a Lancer Evo VII that has to be converted in order to bring it back... what a pain in the a$$!  :cussing:

The only differences I'm aware of on the 'Busa are the speedo and catalytic converters.

Thanks to geebman and twisted - if anyone else sees one sitting around waiting for a buyer, please let me know. Thanks!

Back