Need help finding LED light bar

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I just need something small, 5 to 6 led light bar, maybe 3 inches long. I want to mount two on my tag and I already a strobe controller that when I brake will flash 3 times, then 2 times, then glow steady. I am looking for something like this but cant find anything reasonable, not paying the price shown in the link. I know these are cheap but where are they? :banghead:

Example of what I am looking for. S.O.M.A flexible LED lighting strips | ZZ34090 | J&P Cycles

I went to advanced auto parts, they have a string of three leds in white, blue or red. I think they were like $6. I did the diy fender eliminator on my gen2 and just drilled the holes and installed them with the clips that come with them. Just back from where the taillight is, there is a hump that sticks out and has a flat area facing the front of the bike. This is where I installed mine so they are aimed at the plate, very visable and cheap. Good luck!

I went to advanced auto parts, they have a string of three leds in white, blue or red. I think they were like $6. I did the diy fender eliminator on my gen2 and just drilled the holes and installed them with the clips that come with them. Just back from where the taillight is, there is a hump that sticks out and has a flat area facing the front of the bike. This is where I installed mine so they are aimed at the plate, very visable and cheap. Good luck!

Sounds like a plan, you dont by chance have a picture of how you did that do you?

Will get one soon sir.:thumbsup:

Thank you. I went down the local Advance and they didnt have anything that would work. I also went to a local trailer supply house, they normally have all kinds of lighting and but nothing in LED that would work. I usually have good luck finding stuff at superbrightleds.com but no luck today.

Back