need help finding leather pants

psycobusa

Registered
well i want to go to the dragstrip here in houston but nhra rules say you must have full leathers to go over 120mph. i have some icon hooligan pants and leg armor but they say thats not enough. so i need some help finding a pair of leather pants. something very cheap or something someone has that is used is ok. scrapes and small tears are no concern. im only going to use them to drag in. i wear 34*32 pants but im looking for some leathers i can wear over my pants. thanks for the help guys.

(psycobusa @ Nov. 26 2006,00:flamethrowing:) well i want to go to the dragstrip here in houston but nhra rules say you must have full leathers to go over 120mph. i have some icon hooligan pants and leg armor but they say thats not enough. so i need some help finding a pair of leather pants. something very cheap or something someone has that is used is ok. scrapes and small tears are no concern. im only going to use them to drag in. i wear 34*32 pants but im looking for some leathers i can wear over my pants. thanks for the help guys.
Cycle Gear has Frank Thomas for $200. Get a size or two larger and they will go over your jeans.

I'm ready for Baytown now.

if you are just looking for leather pants to fit inside the "letter of the law" and don't care about how it looks or actually protects, these might work
clicky

something like that or cheaper is what im looking for semi. and busabill, baytown is the track im having to get the leathers for....let me know when you head out there. i havent found anyone not scared to go there......all the turbo busas scare my friends who ride 600's and 1000's

(psycobusa @ Nov. 26 2006,03:49) something like that or cheaper is what im looking for semi. and busabill, baytown is the track im having to get the leathers for....let me know when you head out there. i havent found anyone not scared to go there......all the turbo busas scare my friends who ride 600's and 1000's
Baytown will let you run with just a leather jacket, but you can't go over 120 mph. That means you have to shut down at the 1/8 marker.

I've run cars out there for over 15 years. Never been the fastest, and never will. I'm game at any time.

beerchug.gif

If you buy from fastlap in the group buy they still have some sz 40 for 98 TYD. Yes they are bigger than a 34 but they fit snug and would fit well over your pants and did I mention $98 to your door

i think 40 is a little to big even over jeans, i looked at new enough and their prices arent to good. think ill go to C&C cycles here in town and see what they have to offer before i commit to anything.

i think I saw these for sale at Newenough.com! Ive been waiting for a chance to use this!
jump9.gif

post_12_41706_post_20_56536_img_0596.jpg

Back