need help finding a mac tools uv trouble light

hemi

Registered
accidentally broke my friends mac tools uv trouble light last night, it didn't fare too well when i kicked it into the bonfire, oops. Anyways, want to buy him an exact replacement, but can't find one for the life of me. Tried to find mac tool forums, but no luck. It is pretty much the same as this one, but the base is magnetic. It has 3 modes-spot light, flood/fluorescent, and uv. Any one got any ideas????

TerraLUX WorkStar 80 UV LED Cordless and Rechargable Work Light TLW-80UV WorkStar80

Try your local car dealerships, speak to a mechanic and see if the MAC tool van comes by there. Chevy, Ford, or Dodge, might even check the local bike dealerships.

Hemi.

Unless you stumble into it on Ebay or Craigs list you need a Mac Tools Dist.

Don't know where you are, but here is a contact for you. He is a Mac Tools Dist. in Tenn.

D.J. Tools
1001 Tate Rd.
Drummonds, Tn 38023
(901) 486-4292

I purchased a Limited Ed. S&S box and black chrome tool set from him at the Memphis Drags about 3 yrs. ago. Still had receipt with info.

He probably has ph. for a Dist . in your area.

Good Luck!

already found the terralux light, just posted that one up bc it is pretty much the same as the mac light, but the mac light has a uv setting also. Would like to buy him the exact same mac tools light if i can find it. Stroker96, thanks for the info, will try to give him a call and see if i can get one

he works at tuffy, and i think one of the mac tool trucks came by one time and he bought it directly from him. Gonna try and call around a bit tomorrow, but might have to just give him the cash for it if i can't find one

accidentally broke my friends mac tools uv trouble light last night, it didn't fare too well when i kicked it into the bonfire, oops. Anyways, want to buy him an exact replacement, but can't find one for the life of me. Tried to find mac tool forums, but no luck. It is pretty much the same as this one, but the base is magnetic. It has 3 modes-spot light, flood/fluorescent, and uv. Any one got any ideas????

TerraLUX WorkStar 80 UV LED Cordless and Rechargable Work Light TLW-80UV WorkStar80

Were you able to contact the Mac guy?

Found his business card. Look for P.M.

Back