Need help deciding (Windscreen)

nslemmer

Registered
Looking at the Double bubble Zero Gravity, or the GenII R series

I think the 1.5" the DB will give me over stock, might help me out while commuting on the hwy to Anaheim everyday. But I just saw the R Series. I like the dramatic rake, but does it really provide the "up and over" or at least close to it like the DB would?

Any help would be great.

2009 Busa Silver (all stock)

Thank you,

Niles in SoCal

The double bubble is VERY nice i love mine :thumbsup: Had it on both bikes i have owned.

Never had the other one so i dont know how well it works

Can send you either. :thumbsup:

Buy Now: Zero Gravity Windshields | Pashnit Moto

R Series Windscreens | Buy Now | Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha Motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Looking at the Double bubble Zero Gravity, or the GenII R series

I think the 1.5" the DB will give me over stock, might help me out while commuting on the hwy to Anaheim everyday. But I just saw the R Series. I like the dramatic rake, but does it really provide the "up and over" or at least close to it like the DB would?

Any help would be great.

2009 Busa Silver (all stock)

Thank you,

Niles in SoCal
You will find that there is no shield out their (that I'm aware of) that will put the air up and over you without tucking. I was looking for that same thing and was unable to find it unless your 4ft tall Just my opinion. I ended up with the Puig which is really a nice sceen and quality, top notch, but still not up and over. By the way Im 5'9" tall.

Last edited:
I have got the Suzuki DB. I am 6 1" tall and find the wind deflected straight to my head and neck area, which seems worse than the stock screen. I am in 2 minds about changing back. With the original screen it was directed more at my mid torso area which did not seem so bad.

unless you go with a tour screen, there isn't much differance between db screens.
get what looks good to you.
i have a blue r-series. i like it, cant see through it, but i like it.

:poke: and sence everyone else seemed compelled to tell you how tall they were :laugh: i will to. im 6'4" :rofl:

Back