Need HELP - Audiovox CCS-100

jokerjoed

Registered
Well, I installed the cruise control today on my '07, but I have an issue. When I set the cruse Control, it jumps up about 6MPH, then back down about 10, then back up, back donw, up, down.. and keeps jerkin' me all the way down the road.

I have completed tons of searching but can't find the resolution.

Vacumm Can (made out of PVC) is installed and has plenty of vacuum.
LED on controller goes red when activated and blinks when set.

I tried both the #1 and #4 coils, (non-grey wire) but can't figure it out.

Anyone else expirience this issue then find a resolution?

Thanks

I do not have a solution to your issue but am going to give you a free bump and subscribe as I plan to install a CCS-100 next weekend.

If you disconnect the vacuum line does the bike run rough? It should. Mine will actually stall.
My LED is green when lit.
I connected to the White/Blue wire at the ECM (under the seat) at set dip switch 7 to off.
Did you leave the noise suppressor in the blue wire?

The issue was I was not testing on the highway. Testing at 40MPH was causing the issue. As you know, just a little throttle at 40MPH will give you quite a boost.

I did follow the instuctions posted to this site

switch possition on,off,off,off,off,off,on a[[ears to work the best for me

Brought it out on the highway, works fantastic and recommend the AudioVox setup. So, my recommendation would be to all who reads this, test on the highway, not on back roads

thanks for the suggestions

Last edited:
glad you got it figured out, it is awesome to just be able to set it on the highway and roll :beerchug:

Remember you have to be above 2500 RPM, it doesnt really matter what speed..

Remember at low speeds the higher the gear the less surge.. I have used mine at 30 mph in a 4th or 5th gear will very little surge.. :thumbsup:

I searched for about a week and was only finding those people who were buying them up and reselling for $200 or more. I ended up finding one at an online retailer (ETAAG) for $125 plus shipping. I told him I wanted it and to box it up.

A good friend of mine ordered one from Car Parts, Truck Parts, Auto Accessories: Just Great Parts Cheap at CarParts.com the day before I ordered one, I think he got the last one though as they were sold out when I placed my order through carparts.com.

There are sensitivity settings. I have the Audiovox system installed in my '93 Toyota pickup. :) Works great!

I am really thinking about doing this mod, from the posters it seems to be a 60/40 success rate. How many Busa's are using this. More important how many Gen1 bikes have the mod.

Back