Need gauge glass or the top part of gauge

mvanlone

Registered
Hello All,

I had the dealer do a bunch of modifications to my 2007 Black Busa and one of the things they did the accidentally messed up when they put in the glow gauges they scrached up the glass. There is a scratch/crack where the mileage is and some noticeable scratches in the speed ometer. Does anyone have top part of the gauges that have the glass with it. If you have one that I can buy from you that is in good condition/no scratches can you please email me the price of it. I know all of you are thinking that they should just replace it for you. Well I am kind of good friends with the guy that did the work and did not want him to have to tell the dealership to buy a new one. They are expensive. I told him that I will try to get a good one somewhere else. Please email me at message me if you have one and price. Thanks!!!

won't the dealer replace it?
even if he is your buddy, they should still replace it.
Cody
guns.gif

It's the stealership's liability. They should make good on it. If your buddy is a good tech (no come-backs, etc.), the dealer probably won't hit him with a charge-back. You shouldn't be doing anybody's thinking for them. They broke it, they bought it.
guns.gif

Your Friend offering to pay? Accidents happen,but that is why you payed to have mods installed. To be worry free of such things. Good luck on your hunt,but it seems someone will end up very unhappy in the end. Don't wait to long before telling the stealership cause it can look bad on your part. Like why something so obvious wasn't brought to their attention sooner. It's not one of those "I just noticed" locations.

I have two sets of guages.

one is brand new with "0" miles

and one that was crashed with a broken tab on the back but the guages and front glass etc. are fine?

reguardless of friendship the stealership should replace it. thats why you paid THEM to do it, so there wouldnt be any screwups.
my .02

Back