Need for More Speed

bnorwood

Registered
Hey Guys,

After a disappointing day at the dragstrip, I need mods for getting quickier and hauling ass. I know I need a swingarm so no need to mention that. Only mods so far is a Muzzy exhaust and K&N air filter. Going back to the track in 2 weeks and need the info.

R/T .602
Time 6.99
MPH 112

More than any mod can do for your bike is Practice! You need to get your 330' times down to around 4.10/4.15 assuming you already have the right mods........ A good 1/8 time to shoot for might be around 6.25 @ 115/119 mph. If your not removing the mirrors, lowering the bike and strapping the front end down start there. Next make sure to have the rear seat cover on...... Practice your launch! Get a power commander and have it mapped. Next look to the clutch for some minor/major additions. This should get you going in the right direction.

One last thing not being a Smart azz or anything, you'll get alot more responses/help if your post are in the correct subject fields. I realize this is the post for Mod's, but would probably have more responses if posted in 1/4 section....... Hope this helps get your feet pointed in the right direction.

More than any mod can do for your bike is Practice! You need to get your 330' times down to around 4.10/4.15 assuming you already have the right mods........ A good 1/8 time to shoot for might be around 6.25 @ 115/119 mph. If your not removing the mirrors, lowering the bike and strapping the front end down start there. Next make sure to have the rear seat cover on...... Practice your launch! Get a power commander and have it mapped. Next look to the clutch for some minor/major additions. This should get you going in the right direction.

One last thing not being a Smart azz or anything, you'll get alot more responses/help if your post are in the correct subject fields. I realize this is the post for Mod's, but would probably have more responses if posted in 1/4 section....... Hope this helps get your feet pointed in the right direction.
I put it in both sections.
super.gif

Back