Need feedback on exhaust install

Pbadasay

Registered
So I installed a full titanium akro 4-2-1 exhaust on my 09 busa...I'm not the most mechanically inclined or a super mechanic or anything so I'm second guessing my work. I followed the install to a T but I'm just a little nervous that I didn't pull the connections all the way together. I'm a semi-muscular guy so pulling the springs together at the connection point was fairy easy.....any thoughts or feedback on your exhaust install

I tried pulling the pipes tighter but I feel there may be a little room left....my biggest concern is where the 2 to 1 y-pipe connection meet...it's a harder connection to connect because the pipes install at an angle...

Heating the muffler side of pipe up a little may help it slide onto the collector part a little easier or even getting a rubber mallet and tapping it while applying pressure might also help to seat the 2 parts better if you're unsure

Start the bike and put your hand around (not touching) the joints. Feel air? Its not put together right. Feel nothing? Good to go

Start the bike and put your hand around (not touching) the joints. Feel air? Its not put together right. Feel nothing? Good to go

This^
And given Akrapovic's excellent quality, there should be no issues with it at all.

Back