Need extra links for a EK ZZZ 530 chain..

02BusaAndy

Registered
Hey guys, I just got a Velocity Racing extended swingarm that was built to handle 12" over and I want to be close to that. I have the stock 17 tooth sprocket up front but have an aftermarket Renthal 43 tooth in the rear, I was woundering if anyone had some links laying around that they are not using and would like to get rid of. Let me know, Thanks..

So you have an EK ZZZ chain already and just need more links which I am guessing you will be using two masterlinks?

Yes, I have 150 links now but need about 10 more and another masterlink. I would take what I can get though..

Yes, I have 150 links now but need about 10 more and another masterlink. I would take what I can get though..

I have been told using two masterlinks is not a good idea... I would try to sell the chain and buy a bigger one... Just my 2 cents

Thank you very much for that link.. It says that 112 is stock link length so +38 for a 12" extension is 150 and that's what I got. Now add in my 43 tooth sprocket in the rear and that should put me at the 11" over mark where I want to be.. Awsome..:thumbsup:

I deffinatly feel the same way about the 2 masterlinks especially since this is my turbo bike and not my other.. Thanks Russell..

Back