Need Exhaust for 2009 Busa

platinumnj

Registered
Hello Boards,

I am starting to become more frequent with my posts now-a-days as I am getting excited that I am only 247 hours away from coming home :)

I need to purchase an exhaust for my bike, that is legal in VA, but sounds really good. I want to order it and I want it to be at my house by the time I get home so I can put it on or get it installed. What is your choice of exhaust for the 2009's?:bowdown:

Where do you recommend purchasing it from...I think I may need an installer. I really don't feel like doing it myself, but i also don't really feel like waiting days for it to be done either... :(

Where do you recommend purchasing it from...I think I may need an installer. I really don't feel like doing it myself, but i also don't really feel like waiting days for it to be done either... :(

Full exhaust requires tuning :poke:

Get it done right not fast, find your tuner & installer first:thumbsup:

Or if it has enough hp as it is, throw some slip on's bolt them on yourself an enjoy the rumble:laugh:

i think as far as a legal exhaust the only legal aftermarked with stamp carb is Yoshi r-55 for the gen II. any one else can verify if there are any others?

I got a ss. yosh r-77 full system I will hook u up with. I have a bout 500 miles on it. I don't know about VA. emissions, but it's fine here in carolina. I'll do $625 shipped. pm me if interested, here it is on the bike.
2010-07-02171342.jpg

Last edited:
I just got a quote for the R-77 full exhaust system for 890.00 and the brock alien system for 820.00 shipped...

What to do What to do :)

what you have posted looks very fair on the exhaust, to be honest exhausts aren't something i sell hardly ever can't do any better for you, the rcc turbos was just messing around i think everyone should have a turbo LOL.

I think you would like the brock pipe, they sound wicked and make very nice hp

Okay, so I just got off the phone with a supersports bike dealer around my area. I called an inquired about the Brock Alien and he quoted me 990.00 and then added a power commander, and then talked me into getting velocity stacks, and then an air filter, and then a custom map, along with the dyno...All for a wopping 2k without any labor charges...

Do you think this is a good deal, I will get my bike back in 1 day. I have 127 miles on my bike and he told me that they would break it in on the dyno that day for sure :)

Let me know yalls thoughts

I'm heading to sleep haven't slept in 3 days, I think I'm getting overly excited that Im coming home.

Back