need dry shot advice

arfee0927

Registered
Have been looking at the dyno tune duel polished bottle kit.Anyone have any feed back on dynotune kits.Don't want to regret this purchase nor it be a piece o sheeit.Runnin an 04 busa power comander atre already installed.

basic nitrous kits are pretty much the same.I've installed everything from zex to NOS to no name ebay kits. I wouldnt be too worried about it unless your planning on running a really big shot. Then you should start worring about higher quality jets, solenoids,etc.Until then, it just amounts to wether you want to pay $200 or $500 for the same end result. Or if your ego when you're showing off your kit is in direct proportion to the size of your wallet.:laugh:

It will be fine,I compete and I use the Dyno tune nos controller,It is amazing,and only $180 compared to the nos brand $235,and will do the same things,The nos brand has a Delay,and the dyno tune has 1 gear lock out. Any way I think it is a decent product.:thumbsup: how do you plan on putting it to the motor? direct port (spray bar) or fogging the air box? let me know either way I can give you some tips and Advice if you would like,or if you have any questions just PM me.:beerchug:

Ryan

there are only a few companies that build this stuff....most of the ebay stuff is just just repackaged from one of the larger companies like NOS...etc.

Back